Tired of the wind and breeze getting through those pesky cracks in your doors? Bregonia is here to help. Attach the Bregonia Door Draft Blocker to your front, back, side, or inner garage door to prevent air from getting in or escaping your home. Where should I put my draft stopper? Front door, Side door, Back door/porch, Veranda, Inner Garage door, Windows. What if my draft stopper is too long? Fear not! The Bregonia draft stoppers will be 36 inches out of the box, but it is completely adjustable. Measure out your door, Measure the same length on the draft blocker and hook and loop strip, Mark the spot - we recommend a simple piece of tape, Cut with a pair of scissors. Re-cover the exposed foam using the end cap. Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and we would love to make things right again! Bregonia draft stoppers warranted for 1 year from any manufacturing defects, provided they are not misused in any way. Scratches and normal wear and tear due to usage over time are not covered under warranty.
Attach to Door Using Hook and Loop System- Made from Artificial Leather - Great for Front Door, Back Door, Garage Door - in Black
- TWO PACK: Draft blockers are great to guard against wind and breeze from getting in to your home - this often comes through your front door, back door, side door, garage door, and windows. Chances are, you will need more than just 1!
- HOOK AND LOOP STRIP attaches to the bottom of your door for easy adjustment and removal
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Bregonia door draft blockers are made from a high quality artificial leather. The thick PVC and inner foam will fully cover bottom cracks of your doors or windows to prevent any breeze from getting through!
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH: The standard length of the draft stopper is 36 inches, but don't worry! They are easily adjustable - simply measure your door and cut the blocker and Velcro accordingly
- CONTROL TEMPERATURE: Using a draft blocker on your doors or windows is a great way to keep you home warm in the winter and cool in the summer by blocking out that hot or cold outside air, and keeping your home temperature controlled.